Community Night! Thriving with Men
(Women Only This month!)
Love. Heal. Thrive.
1028 El Camino Real
San Carlos, CA 94070
You are invited to attend a FREE introductory community event
This community night is for women only and will be lead by senior PAX Certified Workshop Leader, Susan Jensen.
This event is a MUST for any woman looking to find love, heal past hurts and supercharge her partnerships!
Thriving with Men is a 2 hour seminar for you to hear pieces from an advanced PAX Programs course, The Queen’s Code for Relationships (formerly know as Celebrating Men and Marriage).
During this event, you will learn the answers to these questions:
1) What has men want to take care of us vs. take off our clothes?
2) Why do relationships start out great and fizzle out?
3) How can women decode mixed messages from men (romantic, familial, and professional)?
4) How can I turn around a relationship that is in a downward spiral?
5) What are men looking for in relationships with women?
Check in begins at 6:30 PM
Please arrive early as seating is limited to 12 women.
The workshop begins promptly at 7:00 PM and ends by 9:00 PM.
PARKING INFO: Parking is available one block north on El Camino and on Morse Street.For more information about PAX Programs or The Queen’s Code Workshop (formerly known as Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women), please visit: www.understandmen.com
I look forward to seeing you there!